Jobs & Internships
Jobs & Internships
Build Trust With Us. Here's Why.
- We're driven by purpose. We’re a values-driven organization that's laser-focused on improving lives around the world by building trust.
- We value you. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
- We're a dynamic community. You’ll work with diverse, dedicated, compassionate staff and innovative global networks of trust-builders.
- Associate, Collective Action and Communications - Synergos Global Philanthropists Circle (remote)
- Associado para Desenvolvimento Institucional - (Nível Pleno) - Brasil
We have the following unpaid internship(s) available:
- Estagiário Area Administrativa Financeira Intern Spring 2020 (Graduate or Undergraduate)
- Global Philanthropists Circle Intern Spring 2020 (Graduate or Undergraduate)
- Bridging Leadership Intern (Undergraduate)
- Executive Office Intern (Graduate or Undergraduate)
- Communications Intern
- Human Resources Intern
Synergos is committed to creating a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex (including gender identity, nonconformity, presentation or expression), sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We encourage individuals of all backgrounds to apply.
In addition, Synergos is committed to providing reasonable accommodations in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state and local laws. If you require an accommodation in connection with your application or are contacted for an employment opportunity and require accommodation, please advise email@example.com.