Synergos helps solve the complex problems of poverty and inequality by promoting and supporting collaborations among business, government, civil society, and marginalized communities. Our country/regional programs focus on the following places and themes:
- Southern Africa: Children and youth
- Namibia: Public health and nutrition
- Ethiopia: Agriculture and food security
- Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia: Social entrepreneurship
- Brazil: Educational reform
- Mexico: Social development
- India: Child nutrition and girls’ empowerment
- China: Emerging philanthropy
- Nigeria: Agriculture and food security.
We support two global networks of individual leaders, helping them increase their impact:
In addition, Synergos Consulting Services helps its clients advance both business and social interests.
Since 1986, Synergos has supported initiatives in more than 30 countries and regions.