Synergos helps solve the complex problems of poverty and inequality by promoting and supporting collaborations among business, government, civil society, and marginalized communities. Our major programs focus on the following places and themes:
- Southern Africa: Children and youth
- Namibia: Public health and nutrition
- Ethiopia: Agriculture and food security
- Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia: Social entrepreneurship
- Brazil: Educational reform
- Mexico: Social development
- India: Child nutrition and girls’ empowerment
- Nigeria: Agriculture and food security
- China: Emerging philanthropy.
We also help civil society leaders and philanthropists around the world increase their impact though our Senior Fellows and Global Philanthropists Circle networks. Synergos Consulting Services helps its clients advance both business and social interests.
Since 1986, Synergos has supported initiatives in more than 30 countries and regions.